Search Engine Optimization (SEO) a process to get traffic on search engines. There are mainly two types of SEO:
1) Black Hat SEO
2) White Hat SEO
Black Hat SEO – Black Hat SEO methods and techniques used to get higher search rankings, and disrupting internet searcher norms. Black Hat SEO centers around just web search engines and less on people. Black Hat SEO is commonly utilized by the individuals who are searching for a rapid result for their site, instead of a long-term profit or investment on their site. Some methods used in SEO include link farming, hidden texts, and links, blog content spamming and keyword stuffing. Outcomes of Black Hat SEO can bring about your site being prohibited from a web crawler and can be considered as a punishment for utilizing exploitative methods.
White Hat SEO – It is a method that focuses on genuine people. Procedures that are normally utilized as a part of White Hat SEO incorporates keywords, and keyword analysis, doing research, rewriting meta tags in order for them to be more relevant, back linking, link building as well as writing content for human readers. The individuals who utilize white cap SEO hope to make a long-term investment on their site.
This is all about black hat and white hat now let’s give a brighter look at genuine methods. SEO is mainly classified into two categories and these are as follow:
1) On page SEO
2) Off page SEO
On Page SEO – Everything happing on your site for increasing ranking is what known as on page SEO. Focusing on right markup and primary keywords are what included in it.
|· Meta Descriptions
· Meta Titles
· Content Quality
· Content Length
· Content Freshness
· URL Structures
· Internal Links
· Outbound Links
|· Image Title Tags
· Keyword Usage
· Site Depth
· Rate of Audience Engagement
· Duplicate Content
· Social Tags
· Broken Links
Off Page SEO – Similarly, as on-page off- page optimization strategies have a similar goal of increasing traffic rate of the site but these procedures are not performed on the page or .html document. Off-page methods include:
- Article Marketing
- External link establishment
- Index Submissions
- Discussion Posting
- Public statement
These are the techniques by which you can improve your site SEO. Some of the easiest and important ways are as follow:
- You should publish relevant topic – Good quality content is the best way to increase search engine ranking. Relevant useful content for the genuine audience is the key to increase traffic.
- You should update your content regularly – Routinely updated and refreshed contents are seen as the best source for us and same for search engines too, so make sure to keep it new.
- Must focus on Metadata – Metadata as well plays an important role. Title, description and Keywords metadata should be include in the head tag which browser will use in your page search return so it must be appealing and attracting. Search phrases that people type for searching any page is what keyword metadata so must include some important keywords to be searched on a browser. However, beware don’t use plenty of keywords it may be completely ignored. Try to keep 3-4 relevant and useful words for better results.
- Must contain related links – Give some related links in the content make sure link must have a name of the destination to improve your site as well as destination site ranking.
- Media must have alt attribute– Make sure that all your images and video media must have alt tag.